Welcome to Otaku Paradise, the place for anime and manga lovers to discuss their favorite animes or popular manga. We are a growing community and hope to welcome more members. Like what you see? Then register today!
Welcome to Otaku Paradise, the place for anime and manga lovers to discuss their favorite animes or popular manga. We are a growing community and hope to welcome more members. Like what you see? Then register today!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Otaku Paradise is no longer recruiting new staff members. Please keep checking back, applications may be reopened!  -Hamano

If you like being a member of Otaku Paradise, then why not tell your friends about us? You could earn 500 Paradise Coins per friend invited. Spread the word and help us become an active forum!

Lots of new features and stuff will be added soon to OP. If you have any ideas for new things to add, then post them in the subsection Suggestions & Ideas. All ideas are appreciated and will be put to good use for all to enjoy.

I can't believe what I did. *facepalms*

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

I can't believe what I did. *facepalms* Empty
PostSubject: I can't believe what I did. *facepalms*   I can't believe what I did. *facepalms* EmptySeptember 10th 2013, 3:03 am

So I was on this virtual world game and I have a really good lot. But I decided that I will never become famous so I released it. I bought a worse lot and started putting the flooring down and then I told myself, "I should've done that ages ago, I don't need that lot." And then I thought, "Wait! I really do need that lot!" But it costs so much so I started earning it and then I got enough money. I bought it back. Phew *wipes face of nervousness.* Even though I got the lot back, I was still angry at myself for releasing it without even thinking about it first. So, moral of the story is: Think about things before doing them. Lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe what I did. *facepalms*   I can't believe what I did. *facepalms* EmptySeptember 10th 2013, 10:37 am

LOL happened to me too.. but thing was i didnt have the rent.. looool
Back to top Go down
Melange
Administrator
Administrator
Melange

Paradise Coins : 19728

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe what I did. *facepalms*   I can't believe what I did. *facepalms* EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 2:32 pm

this happened to me before too lol. i was going to rebuild my house, but then bam i accidentally pressed the 'delete house lot' instead of  'reset' so i had to waste 10,000 credits just to get my old lot back -.-
Back to top Go down
Hamano
Founder
Founder
Hamano

Paradise Coins : 19790

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe what I did. *facepalms*   I can't believe what I did. *facepalms* EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 5:45 pm

This has happened to me too, It wasn't fun at all. -_- But I think I got my lot back. ^.^
Back to top Go down
https://otakuparadise.niceboard.com
Serendipity
Graphics Designer
Serendipity

Paradise Coins : 18368

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe what I did. *facepalms*   I can't believe what I did. *facepalms* EmptyApril 14th 2014, 9:40 pm

LOL this happened to me too
except i didnt get my lot back xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe what I did. *facepalms*   I can't believe what I did. *facepalms* Empty

Back to top Go down

I can't believe what I did. *facepalms*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Otaku Island :: Rant & Rave-
Jump to: