Welcome to Otaku Paradise, the place for anime and manga lovers to discuss their favorite animes or popular manga. We are a growing community and hope to welcome more members. Like what you see? Then register today!
Welcome to Otaku Paradise, the place for anime and manga lovers to discuss their favorite animes or popular manga. We are a growing community and hope to welcome more members. Like what you see? Then register today!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Otaku Paradise is no longer recruiting new staff members. Please keep checking back, applications may be reopened!  -Hamano

If you like being a member of Otaku Paradise, then why not tell your friends about us? You could earn 500 Paradise Coins per friend invited. Spread the word and help us become an active forum!

Lots of new features and stuff will be added soon to OP. If you have any ideas for new things to add, then post them in the subsection Suggestions & Ideas. All ideas are appreciated and will be put to good use for all to enjoy.

Fantasy Garden | Enter YOUR Fantasy World

Go down 
AuthorMessage
keko-chan
Graphics Designer
keko-chan

Paradise Coins : 18287

Fantasy Garden | Enter YOUR Fantasy World Empty
PostSubject: Fantasy Garden | Enter YOUR Fantasy World   Fantasy Garden | Enter YOUR Fantasy World EmptyMay 7th 2014, 7:52 pm

Hi everyone! love to roleplay? if so, i suggest visiting my forum. 
it combines two things i love, roleplaying, and anime video games. it's an RPG (Role-Play-Game) some may call it a "Tabletop RPG" (RPG through discussion, instead of an actual game.)
If you're interested, please click below.

[url=fantasygarden.forumotion.com]CLICK HERE[/url]

Please note that this site is not yet finished, and we are currently looking for,

• GM's (Game masters|RP Creators)
  • Admins
  • Moderators
  • Chatbox moderators
  • Roleplayers

Etc. we still have many RPG's yet to create, so i would apreciate it if you joined, thankyou. ^-^

-Keko
Back to top Go down

Fantasy Garden | Enter YOUR Fantasy World
Page 1 of 1